Meeting notes from the March 22nd Council Meeting are posted below!
Keep your eyes, ears, and Facebooks open for upcoming events!
Call to order: 4:15 PM
Present: Haneet and Jovan
Communicated Absence: Jassi
Communicated Late: Simranjit
Main point of meeting:
- 3 Events on April 6th, who will be present at each?
- Ensaaf: Haneet and Sim
- Kabaddi Tourney: Jovan, will ask Puneet and Gagan to help if we get booth
- Spring Green: Jassi (?”
- Upcoming Events:
- April 6th: Ensaaf, Kabaddi Tourney, and Spring Green
- Jovan will contact someone to get a table at the tourney
- April 13th: Kalgidhar Camp
- Jovan is contacting Joti to reserve spot for the day
- TABLING NEEDS TO START ASAP
- Jassi, co-lead?
- April 20th: March of Dimes
- More information to follow via Suki Dhaliwal
- April 27th: Dakota Kids’ Camp
- Tabling must start as well
- Contacted Gurpreet Mann about location, waiting for response
- Jovan: Banners should have logos of sponsors, any major company that has donated or helps at our events
- For fundraiser: Council thinks that the community will not reply to us since we are all still considered young, we need Gurjit, or Aman, or anyone from BOD to help approach and also be present day of fundraiser
- Adjourned: 5:00 PM