9-10pm PST Sunday Evenings
Guru Ramdas, Guru Granth Sahib, p. 407
ikAw Ehu Kty ikAw Ehu KwvY ijsu AMdir shsw duKu pieAw ]
inrvYrY nwil ij vYru rcwey sBu pwpu jgqY kw iqin isir lieAw ]
What shall they earn, and what shall they eat? Within their heart, they are filled with pain.
Those who hates the One who has no hatred, they bear the load of sins/hurts of the world on their head.
- June 8th – Freedom March and Rally
- Lalkaar Conference 6/19-22 - definitely a must for college-students! Inspirational, educational, and fun!
- Bhujangi 7/13-23 - The Jakara Movement's very popular camp for Punjabi boys. Register today - few spots left!
- Bhujangan 7/17-20 - The Jakara Movement's unique retreat for Punjabi girls in high school. You don't want to miss it.
- Take the survey please!
- Dal Khalsa calls for "Amritsar Bandh" on June 6
- Oak Creek Mayor writing book on Gurdwara attack by white supremacist
- Local Elections on June 3 - Front page of Fresno Bee with Sikh poll officer, Raj Sanghu
- Parminder Shergill Case - NPR report and update from local volunteers
- Why 1984 not a hot topic amongst parents but remains one amongst the youth?
- Six Californias? Something you support or don't think it's a good idea?
Sriracha story – The popular sauce has been saved in Irwindale, CA.
- Question – what do you like Sriracha on? How do you use the sauce?
- Singh with Me (Remember '84) by Humble the Poet ft. Sikh Knowledge
- 1984 by Mandeep Sethi
- Jago by Jagowale Jatha and Tigerstyle