9-10pm PST Sunday Evenings
Guru Nanak, Guru Granth Sahib, p.360
|jy skqw skqy kau mwry qw min rosu n hoeI ]1] rhwau ]
|Jay saktha sakthay kau maaray thaa man ros na hoi (rahao)|
|If the powerful strike the powerful, then the mind doesn't feel grief ||1||Breath||
|skqw sIhu mwry pY vgY KsmY sw pursweI ]
|Saktha seeh maaray pai vagai khamai saah pursaaiy|
|But if a powerful tiger attacks a flock of sheep and kills them, then one must answer for it.
I am for Palestinian statehood, and at the same time I am for the existence of the state of Israel. I am against rockets fired into civilian areas killing innocents indiscriminately, but I am even more against what can only be seen as purposely targeted air strikes against the children and innocents of Gaza. I am against those who think the existence of Jews and Israel must be challenged, and in the same breath, I am against Zionist and Israeli nationalism that doesn’t recognize the state of Palestine or the right to self-determination of the Palestinian people. It is indeed that simple in my mind.
- Surrey Sikh Gurdwara removes Baldev Kalsi as president after attempted murder charge
- Haryana Gurdwara Committee - 5 Facts
- Asia's Sikh Basketball Players Battle to Wear "Dangerous" Turbans
- Sikh Group Seeks FBI, NSA Emails Using Slurs Against Them
- August 3, 2014 - Fresno Volunteers! We need your help during Gurdas Mann show - sign up here!
- Updates from the Paaras Youth Center
- Take the survey please!