Please fill out only if interested in applying to be an officer for the Sikh Honors and Service Society (SHSS) club for the 2020-2021 school year. Before applying make sure you can attend/agree to the following:
1) Attend the SHSS Officers Leadership Retreat 2020
2) Commit to weekly and monthly local meetings with mandatory attendance
3) Complete all responsibilities and communications expected from club officers
4) Complete 20 hours of community service per semester
5) Be exemplary of all expectations of officers including creating an environment that is inclusive, welcoming, and open to all, while not permitting any forms of discrimination, bullying, or harassment
To complete application use the following link.