We hope you are having a wonderful New Year. Misl Fresno Council is planning events for the next six months. We are extremely excited about our programs from Social events to Seva events; whether you've attended in the past or if this will be your first time, please join us; we're friendly! :)
- Friday - February 7th (Regional Meeting/Bowling/Billiards) 6-8pm; Movie (10pm) Thanks to all that came out!
- Tuesday - February 11th (Poverello House) 4:30pm-6pm. Thanks to all that came out! Check out the pics!
- Tuesday - February 25th (ENSAAF's The Last Killing Movie Screening) 6pm @ Fresno State Amazing turnout! Thanks to all that came out! Here's a pic!
- Sunday - March 2nd (Jakara Hike! - meet at Singh Sabha Gurdwara at 6am sharp!) - 6am-12pm
- Postponed due to rain! Will send an update soon with a new date!
- Sunday - March 9th (Singh Sabha Jakara Jrs. Camp) 10-1pm
- AMAZING EVENT! Pictures will be uploaded soon! Thanks to all that came out!
- Friday - March 14th (Regional Meeting/2extreme) 6-9pm
- Thanks to all that came out and jumped! Check out the pic!
- Sunday - March 16th (Kerman Jakara Jrs. Camp) 10-3pm
- Another amazing event. Thanks to our Kerman family for putting on such a wonderful event!
- Saturday - March 29th - Sports Day! at Victoria Park!
- Shout-out to all the sevadars and cameraman Sean for putting on such an amazing event. Check out the pics!
- Saturday - April 5th (Youth Center) - 11-6pm
- Join us at 5470 W. Spruce Ave; Fresno, CA 93722 as we paint our very own first-ever Sikh youth center. HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS! Check out all the pictures from the event!
- Saturday April 12th (Youth Center) - 2-5pm
- Join us at 5470 W. Spruce Ave; Fresno, CA 93722 as we have our very first open-house Kirtan for the youth center. AMAZING SANGAT AND WONDERFUL TIME WITH GURU! Check out all the pics!
- Sunday - April 13th (Selma Gurdwara) - come visit our booth promoting alcohol-free Punjabis at the Selma Nagar Kirtan. NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT AMAZING VOLUNTEERS! Check out some of the pics of our float along with our partners at MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving).
- Friday - April 18th (Regional Meeting/BBQ at the Farm) 7-9pm (1516 N. Rolinda Ave; Fresno, CA 93722)
- Sunday - April 20th (Caruthers Gurdwara) - come visit our booth promoting alcohol-free Punjabis at the Selma Nagar Kirtan
- Monday - April 21st (Fresno State at the Memorial Garden) - 11-1pm
- Join us as we share about the Sikh genocide in 1984 as we stand together with all other Fresno State groups for Genocide Around the World Day
- Friday - May 16th - (SHSS Awards and Misl Appreciation Dinner) 6-9pm - PARENTS WELCOME! (Location TBA)
- Monday/Friday - May 19th and 21st - Know Your Neighbor (Kerman Gurdwara)
- May 31 - RALLY at Rio Vista!
We are always here to serve you. If there is an event that you want us to do and is not on the list, message us and let's make your vision happen! Our Misl Directors can be reached via email or by calling Sim (559)779-4916 and Bali (559)430-9348.
Take a look at pictures of some of our past events from Sports Day, Selma Know Your Neighbor Event, Jakara Juniors Camp in Fresno, Bhujangi, Yuba City Bhujangi Float, and Bhujangan.
Together we can start a revolution; together we are the movement.