We post online, but its time we regularly meet in Sangat:
- To share our feelings, thoughts, and what we are processing in this moment.
- To discuss how Punjabi farmers are leading a revolution against the Indian government’s corrupt new laws
- To process the trauma of seeing Sikh bodies once again being attacked by the Indian state
- To generate a list of steps forward we can take to ensure the success of farmers and Punjab’s future
- This event will be bilingual (English & Punjabi)
- We encourage all ages and generations to participate!
- Register to sign up for speaking time or join the meet to listen & learn to/from each other
JOIN VIA ZOOM after registering.