Top 5 reasons Why YOU need to be at Adhaara 2012: Vision 2015
- Enjoy Big Bear – go outside, sheesh! Smell some fresh air, escape the central valley smog, the LA basin smog, and the odor that is the Bay Area. It’s green; it’s beautiful; be there at Big Bear!
- Sangat! – It is in the Sangat, where we experience the Guru. Join other Sikhs from throughout the state – many that you know and some you don’t - that are just as committed to serving the Guru and the community as you!
- Trust-building workshop – One of the key elements of a team is trust. On Saturday, we are working with an outside group to help develop trust, leadership, and team work in a grassroots movement.
- Connecting the roots in grassroots – As we move forward, we are seeking to create new levels of involvement to create multi-level boards and levels of leadership that are more accountable, transparent, and democratic in keeping with a Guru-centered vision.
- Help Shape your Jakara Movement’s Future – Join us as we converse and share ideas for a rapid organizational growth over the next three years. Be part of the process; be part of the voice; be part of the movement.
And even if you, can’t make it (sad!), send us a message and we’ll fill you in afterwards.
Do you like this post?